Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

First quilt of the year is finished

Here is my first quilt of the year 2023 finished and ready to go to its new home. It's a gift for my nephew from his Abuela and I. 
I hope he we likes it.

I found the tiger panel at a local quilt shop. I did not have a pattern but saw a picture of someone else's quilt online that looked like this but with other border fabrics. It was so stunning, so I had to copy it. I'm so thankful for the creative people out there in the world who share there creations with others. So I take no credit for the pattern itself, only the construction of this quilt.
Well I best be getting back to my other projects so they don't end up in the UFO pile. 

Happy sewing. 
😊 Christine 


2 comments:

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.