Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

Hope Your Christmas was Merry!

This has been a challenging year.

Christmas was peaceful and calm here at our house. Family came last weekend and stayed home today to enjoy their kids and their Christmas. Hope your day was what you planned and that your year is winding down and the next one is better.

My daughters were busy. Here are a few quilts that they made and gave this season.

Daughter #1 did these first two, along with a couple of other projects.





 

 

 

Daughter #2 did these next two quilts for presents for her in-laws. Everyone has been busy working hard and I am sure they are glad for another year to be over.

11 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you had a calm and peaceful Christmas. Mine was also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess with COVID most peoples Christmas was quiet.

      Delete
  2. Your daughters are so gosh darn talented. Beautiful quilts and gifts from the heart. While Christmas 2020 was not the normal joy of years gone by, I wish you all the joy, good health & happiness for 2021, as well as plenty of time to create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you have joy, good health and happiness also.

      Delete
  3. These quilts are just fabulous......I just love that you have passed on this love of quilting to your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty good gals and are my best friends.

      Delete
  4. These quilts are beautiful, great to be quilters from mother to daughters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandmother and mother quilted but quilting sure has changed since their day. I love the variety of patterns and fabric available.

      Delete
  5. Fun to see all these quilty gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to see what other people have created it inspires me in my own quilting.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.