Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

ISLAND BATIK AMBASSADOR BOX ARRIVAL




 Look what was sitting on my porch yesterday. SO EXCITING. My Island Batik Ambassador box with fabric for six months of quilting projects. There is a cotton batt from Heirloom, Thermo batting, Aurfil cotton thread, City Culture 2 Strips, Galentines Day Fabric, Batik Foundation Bundle, 3yds of neutral fabric, Fat Eight bundle of Northern Woods, a rayon scraf and rayon yardage.



















These are such great fabrics to work with and I love the projects I get to dream up to do. Island Batik supplies me with the fabric free of charge and I get the fun of making cute projects for each months challenge.



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your fabrics, looking forward to seeing the projects they inspire.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.