Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Christmas Fabric

I was spoiled this last week. Mom (Jeanette) dropped off some of the NEW Christmas fabric from the store for me to play with!!! So today I am going to show you three of the fabrics. These are from the Patrick Lose Fabric line "Christmas Cheer".


Unfortunately my picture is on the dark side, but the white fabric has snowflakes all over it just like the blue.

Here is what I made with them. The horse and rabbit patterns are from the book "Storybook Toys" by Jill Hamar.




The table topper is Happy Holiday Table Topper by Atkinson Designs.



I was tickled pink with how they all turned out. The red star points and the green saddle were bits and pieces I had in my stash, but they matched the Christmas Cheer fabric really well. And my girls already swiped the toys from my sewing room. This line of fabric is super cute. Be sure to visit the store and pick some up before it is all gone!!

Bev

3 comments:

  1. The tabke topper is just stunning.Love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute animals and your topper is so adorable....love these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.