Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bags and Blocks

I finished a few projects, so mom asked me to post them. She is still moving, but I have heard "rumors" that she has almost got her new sewing room set up!! Maybe she will post a few pictures....

Here are the messenger bags I recently finished for my sister to take on the trek this year. I mostly followed the tutorial from Noodlehead for making a bag from cargo pants...but I did make a few changes..
 
I also finished sewing my block and my brother's block for our family quilt this year. 


 Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with family and friends.

Bev

2 comments:

  1. Those little bags are just great and your blocks look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks looks great...I have four done...need to do two more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.